Isn’t there something satisfying about being able to eat an entire meal using nothing but a spoon? If you are thinking ‘yes’ then this is a recipe for you! Crammed full of chicken, fresh peppers, olives and almonds, and spiced with paprika, cinnamon, tumeric, chilli and thyme, this delicious stew will provide you with all protein and healthy fats you need.
The sweet potato and carrot mash also offers a great source of low-GI carbohydrates to keep you feeling full and fuelled ready for your next run.
200g chicken chunks 10g coconut oil
Pinch chilli flakes Pinch tumeric Pinch black pepper
200g chopped tomatoes
150g red peppers
20g black olives
- finely chop and saute onion together with the onion, garlic and spices in a large non-stick pan
- add the rest of ingredients, cover and simmer on a medium heat for 30 mins
200g sweet potatoes 200g carrots Handful fresh coriander Pinch salt Pinch black pepper
- boil the potatoes and carrots and mash - no lumps should remain
- finely chop the coriander
- stir the coriander, salt and pepper through the mash