Roald Dahl's Marvellous Children's Charity helps to make life better for seriously ill children and young people in the UK. We believe that every child has the right to a more marvellous life, no matter how ill they are, or short their life may be. We focus upon helping those who have the biggest needs, and who aren't being fully supported by anybody else. This might be because they have a serious rare condition, be living in poverty, or not have any family at all. We help children from birth to their 21st birthday, across the UK. Some of our programmes also bring global benefits.
We want to ensure that children and young people living with serious illnesses and disabilities are:
• Understood, with deeper public knowledge about their needs.
• Helped, with their needs met to live a full life.
• Safe, with a comfortable home environment.
• Loved, with a strong support network around them.
• Treated with respect and the right care.
We make life better for seriously ill children in many ways including Roald Dahl children's nurses, family grants and research.
• We create and fund professional support for children, including Roald Dahl specialist nurses.
• We support innovative nurse-led research and training, so the care we provide for children is the best it can possibly be.
• We provide practical assistance for families in financial crisis to help them care for their seriously ill or disabled child.
• We run funding programmes to help specific groups of seriously ill and disabled children.
To celebrate the launch of our #cryptocurrency fund, a generous supporter will be matching the first £20,000 worth… https://t.co/shxRGvdJ1k
[[ formattedDate(date, 'j') ]][[ formattedDate(date, 'S') ]][[ formattedDate(date, 'D').toUpperCase() ]]
[[ formattedDate(event.end_date, 'j') ]][[ formattedDate(event.end_date, 'S') ]][[ formattedDate(event.end_date, 'D').toUpperCase() ]][[ formattedDate(event.end_date, 'M') ]][[ formattedDate(event.end_date, 'Y') ]]